Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Let It Snow

When I saw this freebie offered at Scrappers Delights with their current challenge, I knew I had to create something with her. 



She is colored with Copic, placed on a texteured mirror board punched with a nestie. 

The background is randomly stamped with a snowflake stamp by stampablilties and then covered with two colors of zing. I left the overspray on and rubbed off some areas to give it a less than perfect flake. I loved the effect. Hope you do too. 

The  corner snowflake is from a pack. I think it's paperstudio.

The sentiment is Inkadinkadoo and once again, used the zing, mirror board and nesties.

The edges are cut with a corner punch and then I had to go back with a pair of scrapbooking scissors because it seemed off. The center is a paperstudio punch. 


Posted by Picasa

                            Besides Scrappers Delights xmas, I have also entered her into
                                         Daisy Doodles: Anything goes with a Digi
                                         Whoopsi Daisy: Colours of Winter
                                          Anything Goes: Glitter and Glam
                                         Digital Tuesday Sparkle and Shine
                                         Paper Creations Ink Christmas
                                        The Crazy Challenge Stars and/or Snowflakes  

8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, I can never get those all the way round punches work probably, your pattern looks lovely, I'll have to practice more! Glad you liked this weeks digi!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite lovely! Thank you for sharing with Whoopsi Daisy this week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, what a great image and you have colored and presented her just perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card. I really love everything about it. The snowflake background and that beautiful snowflake in the corner is wonderful. Your image is done perfectly and all I can say is WOW. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love your design and color scheme. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dorinda
    I want to thank you for played my challenge this month XXX

    *As there was not really enough entry's to do the $5 draw each week everyone who played will be getting a gift from me watch your emails XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. opps I can not find a way to email you Hun
    can you email me please XXX
    sdelights at tiscali.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.