Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shout outs of love

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I know I did. I have so much to be thankful for. Just one of those things is the amazing artists who allow me to express myself through this new craft.
As I say in my profile, I cannot draw. At all. So, I rely totally on others. Some super great people out there who share there talents with freebies. Thank you all so much!!
There are some great deals out there too.  One such deal I came across is so fantastic, I thought I'd share it with you. Just in case you haven't found it already.
Whoopsi Daisy has a buy one sheet get one free. These designs are so too cute and this allowed me to purchase several sheets.  Oh my!  Each sheet has four designs on it.
Sale only lasts a couple more days so go and fill up.


Another new find was this site, Saturated Canary.  This girl has talent to spare and will be offering a sale on Monday with some new releases.
Even if you don't need anything, go check her out.


Blessings to you all and have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.