Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cupid's Love

Hello world
Been a while. Got all the little guys back to school and the youngest decides he's no longer taking naps. So, I've been coloring when times permits. But I had to, at least, get a Valentine Card on the grid.

Once again, I got this gem from Scrapper's Delights. I just love them...


I printed her with a back ground that I greyed out so I could have the clouds appearance but color on my own. :) She is colored in Copics.
Her target is also from Scrapper's Delights. I've turned it in a 3D, copied just the heart and decreased the size gradually to make a "target"
The Sentiment is my own, printed and cut out with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Floral Doily. The Outside frame is stamped and then embossed using TPC brushstroke greetings.
Corner hearts are punched with a cool fiskars punch that I just got at a JoAnns 10 miles over in the next town that I didn't even know was put in about a year ago. Really need to get out more.
The ribbon is from stash.
I tried not to get too girly since it would be given to a man. Well, could be.
Hope you like her.



I am entering her into Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
                                    The Crazy Challenge- Tic Tack Toe
                                    Creative Card Crew - Seeing Red
                                    Daisy Doodles - Anthing Goes
                                    Digital Tuesday- A Romantic Card
                                    Paper Creations Ink - Love/Romance
                                   Paper Craft Star - A Frame




7 comments:

  1. Stunning valentine's card! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorinda your card is fabulous! You have done a wonderful job with your coloring. Love how you colored the background! I'm so happy you played along with us this week at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorinda-
    Wow- your card is great! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Love and Romance challenge at Paper Creations Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, thanks for playing along with us at CCC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little scene you've created here! Fabulous! Thanks for playing in our Love And Romance challenge at Paper Creations Ink. ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer for Paper Creations Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.