Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Memories

Ok, I think this is my 10this card. Not a lot and it seems like I never have time but I'm adicted. The best thing about still being a newb is I get to try something new each time.

So, this little lady from Whoopsi Daisy is done on kraft and done in Prisma colors. I wanted to do something with the prisma on kraft because I love the way the colors are so true. And being springish...I needed something brighter.

The background is a circle that I've added halved circles to make the flower. I've since saw dies that are actually already done this way (if you know this die, please leave a comment)
Papers are both from DCWV. One from blossoms and butterflys and on the glitter mat stack
flowers are prima and WOC
Ribbon from stash



The inside is embossed in swiss dots  and cut out around with an MS corner punch edge and dots then inked.

The sentiment, again, edged with corner punch then paperpieced the flower, added some pearl and rinestone to bling up the centers.
Sentiment is cloud 9 simple thoughts- memories


I embossed the sentiment in clear and for some reason couldn't get it to focus. My picture taking needs work. Ahhh.It's all a learning process. :)

I'm entering her into
Crafting for all Season - Shaped Cards
Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenge - Spring Colors
Divas by design - Spots and or Stripes
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights - Bling it Up
Simon Says - Anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Spots and Dots
Cupcake Craftroom - Spring Bouquet




13 comments:

  1. Wonderful project Dorinda thank you for playing at Scrapper's Delights "Bling It Up" Challenge
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Love all the little deets :-) Thanx for sharing this week at The Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you back again next week. Good luck!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is gorgeous!!!! I love how you added ribbon, its looks really good. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this Dorinda, what a beautiful layout and your work on the image is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and beautiful colouring, thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!Thank you for playing at Scrapper's Delights Bling It Up Challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a darling card, love that image... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh your card is so full of Spring its making me happy! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    PS I think the die you mean is a Spellbinders from the Nestabilities x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card Dorinda, think you might want to go and have alook at my blog you might have one something :o)
    Nicola.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://enjayscraftpages.blogspot.com
    incase you cant find it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining our "Spring" challenge on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and darling card! I love how you wove that pretty yellow ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely lovely card. The ribbon treatment is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.