Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Digi My World Design Team Call

Design Team Call
 
 
I'm so excited to submit my entries for Digi My World's Design Team. Their sweet characters and Kawaiis are just too much fun. I had a blast coloring them up.
 
Here I have a gift tag using the candle from the Kawaii Christmas.  Colored up in Copics

 
This little set is the Burger Stand group. I've place Brittney over the counter image so she is now sitting at the front. The chalkboard is the movie screen from the drive in theatre set
Coloring again, in copics. I've also added an embellie from sizzix  sizzlets 50's collection
The checkered backing is actually from those old timey burger fry basket papers. 

 
 
 
This sweet thing is the little elf. I've also added some musical notes and the bell from Kawaii Christmas. A little Christmas bling ribbon, some stickers and some bells and we are jingling all the way


I've used my spica pens to give her bells some glow.
 
And for the Halloween season, we have miss Sabrina
Done up in Prismacolor pencils. Adding a few items to finish her spook off.
 
The little note card opens up to add a surprise scare.

 
  And What's a witch without her wand and spell book.
 
thanks for stopping by to check out my Digi My world

1 comment:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.