Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

MIC Facebook Sketch


I've used little Fairy Tinsel from Make it Crafty
She's colored in Prismacolor pencils. The mirror board is punch with a Martha Stewart page punch. I also used an embossing folder from Cuttlebugs Winter Wonderland collection and then...
...I've gone technique batty.
 
The bulb is done in UTEE because I wanted it super shiny.  I've added glossy accents to her lenses, snow writer to fluff her jacket and some glitter on her tinsel. Her buttons and berries are also puffed with gelly pens.
Ok, yeah I was having a day...
 
Some random papers, ribbons and a few gemstones to finish of the sketch
And an early Happy Holiday to ya'll
 
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.