Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Scrapper's Delights Vampire Witch

Another of my first image designs to fall in love with, if not the first, was Scrapper's Delights. 
Janice is so sweet and thoughtful. I just love her and her images.
  Well, last week she was offering some of her new collection on facebook and I won them. Such a happy day as I wanted them all. :)

Janice, this one's for you...

 
This is Vampire Witch.
She is simply divine.  Colored her up with my copics.
Did a black, blue ink rub to create a bit of smokey effect.
Some creepy trees and a few embellishments...but...something was missing.
Ahhh...a bit of ghoul.
Had an absolute blast creating this scene.
 
A Hauntingly Belated but Happy, Scrappy Birthday Janice
Muahs!

2 comments:

  1. Oh bless Thank you soooooo much sweetie this is fantastic!
    The background really compliments the image!
    I am so glad you love the new release's.
    Thank you so much for showing me what you have created ....this is why I love creating Digital stamps <3
    BIGGEST HUGS Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.