Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Halloween at Scrapper's Delights

The day is almost here and we're having a Halloween Challenge over at Scrapper's Delight's
 
Come add your entry
 
 
For mine, I've added a twist to the mummy and the pumpkin house
who says Halloween is just for the spooks
 

 
I've colored these up in my copics, added a couple of stickers, safety pin embelly and a bit of gauze that I've colored pink
I used the sentiment that is offered with the mummy digi and created my own sentiment inside.
 
Hope you enjoyed your visit.
 
I'd like to enter into:
Challenges 4 everybody- Anything Goes
Stitchy Bear - Anything Goes
Craft Mojo - Halloween
Creative Card Crew- Sun, Moon, Stars
Freshly Brewed - Pumpkins
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. What a very special and supportive sentiment you have composed for a new Mum Dorinda - I'm feeling very moved by your beautiful words (and no, I'm not a new mum) but I still remember my self doubts all those years ago). I love the front of your card too - it's such a creative way to welcome a new "li'l spook" into her Mummy's arms. This is some special card and I love it. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the details :) Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a really fab card, Thank you for joining ua at OSAAT & good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on your card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally like your card. Very creative all the way around, especially how you created your card to welcome a new baby home and how you used pink for the Mummy. Your sentiment inside is great. :D Good Luck and Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the image, thank you for joining us at Craft Mojo. Sally. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.