Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Awwww baby

New Releases at Scrapper's Delights and they are sooo adorable
 
Here's Baby Bauble
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=645
 
and Baby Hugs 
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_75&products_id=644
 
I just wanna hug her back.
 
Here's my creation with Baby Bauble. Oh my gosh, these babies were the best to color up
 
I've created a double side step card using this template
I actually put the dimensions into my cutter and now I have a saved file to pull out anytime
I welded a MTC scallop border to the file and then recreated the border into one that works with
my created file
I added Christmas tree, free file. Again, broke and readapted for my needs and MTC snowman and cat file. I just took the cat out. Lastly, icicle svg
Some ribbon from my amazing FB Secret Santa and WOC poinsettia
 
Have a blessed Holiday and thanks for stopping by
 
I'd like to enter into:
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute design. Amazingly vibrant colouring and I love the tree and snowman.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Filled with so many fun details and I love the double side step! I haven't had much time to play with my crafting goodies lately. I LOVE this technique. Great work.
    Thank you for playing along this month at Freshly Brewed Challenges November Prize Challenge.
    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The little girl is adorable :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Paper Piecing" challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Dorinda! Great job paper piecing the snowman. I enjoy these step cards; good way to create a scene on a card. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for joining us at Craft Mojo Sue DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.