Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Color me Violet

MIC is sponsoring this challenge. When I read the post of MIC's FB page, I had to show my support

Here's what The Squirrel and the Fox has posted for this challenge
 
Challenge #57 - Use Violet
 
"Today we have a very special challenge for you, we are turning VIOLET for a fortnight in support of our lovely DT girl Mags B and her daughter Sacha, who is currently fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma. We wanted to show our support during this difficult time, a hard thing to do from the other side of the world. Sacha, we wish you strength, courage and a fast recovery; you and your Mum are never far from our thoughts."
 
Here's my entry using Make it Crafty's  Fairy Twinkles
 
Wishing you the best Sacha.

1 comment:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.