Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Sponsored by Scrapper's Delights

Janice at Scrapper's Delights is Sponsoring the Challenge at C.R.A.F.T. box or bag
 
I'm showing my support with this super cute image of Holly Hobbie
Growing up with the little sweetie, I couldn't resist doing something with her.
 

 

 
I've created a tea light card from this tutorial
 
I've colored the image in copics.  the center cutout and tags are created with spellbinder dies.
Edging done with MS punch
Distressed the papers with vintage photo ink
ribbon and paper from stash.
 
It was a bit of work as I've never tried anything like it but I'm thrilled with the results
I've added travel size shampoo, conditioner, lotion to place in guest baths for visitors through the holidays 
There's also a pull out tag to add a specialized sentiment.
Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
 
 I'd like to enter into:
Addicted to stamps - punches and dies
Artistic Impression- Sentiment/anything goes
Craft Mojo- Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Vintage
Charisma Cardz - Vintage
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Another great card good luck over at Craft Mojo Sue DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning love it sooooo much ...realy eligent Hun
    Thank you for sharing your project with us
    Love Janice XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a beautiful project, thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations

    Ziggy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is such a gorgeous little project and wonderful gift idea. Love the shabby vintage look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tealight card Hun love the idea of putting mini shampoo etc in it for a gift :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz :)

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHARISMA CARDZ challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.