Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Scrapper's Delights Christmas Time

Ho Ho Ho...
It's that time a year when we do our naughty and nice list
I've got Santa right here waiting for your posts.
 
This jolly fella is Father Xmas 2. I'm also using north pole digi.
 
colored up with my copics. framed with my first attempt at a use of my new cutter. It was a challenge in itself :)  I've surrounded the frame in brads and rhinestones
MS over the page punch on top of a red mirror board and cornered with a few foil stickers
 
I'll see ya there

 
Hope you've enjoyed your stay
 
I'd like to enter into:
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. a fabulous card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Christmas card. I love the doily effect background and the brilliantly coloured Santa.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring, background looks so real. And those corners are just awesome... Thank you for sharing this on Artistic Inspirations, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Santa image love the die-cuts and bling--thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fun and cheerful, thanks for joining us over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the image. Thanks for joining in with Divas By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. What a fabulous Santa!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love that Santa Claus!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.