Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scrapper's Delights Countdown to Christmas. 8 Days to Go

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Janice at Scrapper's Delights is having a countdown to Christmas.
She's giving away a free gift a day to all her fans!

So, if you've not already joined Scrapper's Delights Fan Group,
what are you waiting for?!

Just click the image below to request an invitation
 
Today, I'm using Angel Digi 2
 
I've duplicated and joined an image. then copied and welded. Again, joining those two halves to create this angel wing card.
I've then re cut the top our of silver velum, decoration with a velum flourish feathers, iridescent leaves and a single bloom
 
Drop by tomorrow to see what Denyse has for us and the latest freebie from Janice

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.