Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Steampunk Christmas

Happy December
It's that time again when MIC is offering a spot on the Facebook Design Team.
I sooo want that spot Zoe ;)
 
This time, there's a twist. We've got to use the FB current sketch. 
 
 
I love this. Took all the guesswork out of the design. 
I've joined together Annabelle and the Carriage of Love
Colored with Copics
The bow is a svg freebie
A couple gears in place of the snowflakes. 
The pebbles were added from a tutorial Zoe provided a while back.
 
 
Here's a close up of the image 
 
gears
 
and the paper bow
 
Hope you enjoyed my project. This was so much fun to do. 
I'm entering her into MIC FB Challenge
(I'll try do one for the hard challenge ;)  Hopefully will have time to get another done.)
 


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dorinda, found your blog address from Make it Crafty FB page and had a look around. Loving this image you have coloured it is awesome! I would follow you but you have no followers button.

    Love and hugs from the UK
    Linda xxxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic love the design thankyou for joining our challenge this week at artistic inspirations good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, love the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous. I know the now is part of the sketch, but it really is a great touch on this card. Thanks so much for playing at MiC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Dorinda. Your card is so beautiful and perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.