Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Make it Crafty Scenes

Make it Crafty has releases some gorgeous scences.
Right now, you can get this scene, Rosey Walk for only a dollar.
Just join us at the Facebook group for the code.
Zoe does this every month. Wow!
 
I've added another new release Tress Joyful to finish up my picture.
 
 I've colored her with Copics. I used so many different colors, I forgot to write them down.
But I did find this tutorial that helped tons with the clouds and sky.
Cut the frame from MIC Gallery, using my Zing
Holtz Vintage Photo pad and Cloud9 simple thoughts, gave it a bit of detail.
I also distressed around and inside to break it up a bit.
 
 Here's a closer view
 
Hope you enjoed your stay. Come back soon.
Don't forget to check out all the incredible releases at Make it Crafty and
 stop by the Facebook page to get your dollar digi everymonth
 
 I'd like to enter into:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.