Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Make It Crafty Sketch 5

Welcome 2014
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and are ready to get back to some craftin'. I know I am.
Some super great news from me.
I've been added to the Make It Crafty Facebook Design Team. So for the next
four months, I get to play with all those amazing images from MIC.
For this months sketch, I wanted something playful and fun as the weather here
has been dreadful.
Little Frenchie Valerie caught my eye and of course, she's nibbling on some ice cream. lol.
 
Here's the sketch we used this month
I really enjoyed how everyone makes the sketche their own so, I stepped out of my box and did that for my project.
I created a wall hanging and turning the ribbons direction down to make the attachment.
I also used the laced ribbon/pearl combo as my second layer in the sketch.
 
Valerie is colored in copics - colors to follow
I used the scalloped circle in MTC gallery and punched holes using a small puncher to create
the ability to lace the ribbon.
I carefully choose long pieces of diamond dust to give the sprinkles a candy appearance
 
and a close up view of the image
 
I hope you enjoyed my first project. I can't wait to share more.
Zoe's also just released some gorgeous elements and a new character tress.
You can find them at the Make it Crafty store
If your not in the MIC FB group, join us here. We've got some of the most talented girls around.
 
Please note: color names are color of the day combos created by the talented Jennifer Dove
 
Skin: E50.51.21.BV10
Hair: Red #4- YR20.24.27.E39.59
Dress: Sunny Yellow- Y02.15.19 Grape-V12.15.17
Ice Cream: Mint-G20.43 + G46
Cone: E51.57.59
Ground: E 5
Sky: B0000
C0.1.3 for shadow
 
I'd like to enter into:


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wall hanging. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card, thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just fabulous! Nice project with great attention to detail. Thanks for playing along with us here at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have you play along with us at http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    We are an Anything Goes Challenge with the Option to play our Twist if you like. Hope to see this cutie in our challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your coloring is fabulous! Love the ribbon woven around the scallop edges, too! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and colouring, congrats on your DT! Thanks for joining us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute & your coloring is awesome!!!! Love every little detail you added here & congrats on the DT position!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and fab colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous wall hanging, Thanks for sharing at Lexis
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant wall hanging and beautifully coloured. I love it ! Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the sketch!! Love this hanging project, very creative. Amazing coloring and great bright color combo. Love It! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunning creation, thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine, Kerry DT xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.