Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Making it all new again

Good Morning
We are having a re-release of some exclusive images from Whimsy.
 Janice has decided to bring them all home to Scrapper's Delights.
I got to play with the sweetest little image Megan

Made especially for my Mom-in-law who just had surgery. Hopefully, she will get a little smile.
 
I colored her up with my copics.
Used my Zing Cutter to create the little candy border.
Adapted a sentiment frame from spellbinder and kept it pretty simple
 

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card! so sweet image, fabulous colours and colouring and the border looks amazing. Will certainly cheer up your Mom-in -law! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such lovely bright colours and a great image too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness those are some seriously large hair decorations! such a cute image, beautifully coloured.

    I hope your MIL is recovering well.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dorinda and I hope your Mom-in-law is recovering well .
    Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute image... great card.. thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card thanks for sharing it with us at challenges 4 everybody this month.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.