Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Exquisite Ardelia

Happy day to you,
This month's sketch over at Make it Crafty Face book is so gorgeous
And a gorgeous image it deserves.
 
I chose Ardelia.
I've been wanting to color her up for so long. 
This sketch was perfect for her. I just love her elegance.
 

 
I used Fiskars Asian Inspired stamps.
 Stamped the background in cherry blossoms
then embossed in black
Using on of the symbols in the pack, I did the four corner elements.
WOC blooms and ribbon from stash.
Love how she turned out.
Colored in Copics:
Hair-T series
Skin- E50,51,21,29
Dress - B24,29,39
Feather/trim - y2,23,26,28
 
Come show us your sketch
for a chance to win a $10 GC to MiC and the two winners receive a free image
 


1 comment:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.