Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oh the possibilities

Good Morning,
We have a fabulous new challenge going on at Make it Colourful
My favorite thing about these challenges is that I'm really challenged.
That is, to try something different. And there are two options everytime.
This month, the easy challenge is to use browns in your project.
The hard challenge is to use only brown, creating a Sepia, Vintage look.
I truly learn and try something new every month I participate.
And I LOVE them all!
 
This month, I've gone with the Sepia
Using Loving Maya and part of the birds and butterflies elements collection
Love this effect!
 
I added several embellishments to enhance the aged feel.
And I found the cutest jute ribbon that I thought perfect
 
I used several stamps from the TPC Studio Travel collection with Tim Holtz detress inks.
ditress the edges and played till I found something I liked.
The sentiment is perfect for graduation, new job, new town...anything. Love it.
Colored in copics:
skin: E50.51.21
clothes/shoes/hair: E40,41,43,44
 
I'd like to enter into:
 Through the Craftroom door - Anything Goes
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card and coloring Dorinda!! You created the perfect balance of color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorinda, you nailed this challenge theme!!
    Beautiful card, beautiful colored!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.