Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Won't you be mine?

Happy Valentines Week.
Love is in the air, it's such a great feeling...
 
Today is the second week for my quest spot on Outlawz Sketch Wednesday
Here's the sketch
So my take on it went a bit wonky.
I created my image too large and then had to fit the elements in
and his close up
Wow, I had to get creative but it all worked out :)
heart border and lips from MTC Gallery
lips stamped and embosses
Colored in copics
 
Please note color name are from Jennifer Dove Color of the day
Cape - (Sapphire) B12,14,37
Hair - (brown #7) E25,27,79
Ascott - (baby blue) B21,23,24
Shirt - (cardinal) R27,29,59
Pants (cocoa) E21,23,25,29
Boots (timber)
Crown (shiny gold) Y11,15,26,e27
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorinda, Your coloring is awesome, love this! (Mel from Outlawz sketch challenge).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.