Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Pirate in a Box

Pirates?
Oh no...it's just Alvida.
But she has found a priceless treasure, you, her darling friends.
This month our Make it Crafty Facebook sketch isn't a card at all, it's a card in a box.
I've gathered up some MiC booty to create my jewel.
The tutorial for the box is here at Monica's.
It's in cm so if your like me, you'll need a conversion
or at least a ruler with both standard and metric. ;)
I've colored them up with Copics,
pirate pack from paper studio 3Dstickers
the treasure is frantage, glitter, embossing powders and a few gems
pirate signs are from dp
 
Here's the outside closed view
 inside view
 
and some treasure hehe...ok, it's just glitter
 
I look forward to seeing your card in a box at MiC.

I'd like to enter into:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes\Sparkles
613 Avenue Create - Use your stash
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Creative Fingers- Anything goes
Divas by Design - Make it Sparkle
Scribbles and Scraps - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Sparkle and shine
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers -No Card Winter or Slap it on



 
 
 
 
 


23 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Dorinda!! You did a great fob with measuring,lol!
    Beautiful coloring and I love the treasure :-D
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, Dorinda! I just had to come over to your blog to see the additional photos --- everything looks awesome! Dibbs!!!
    hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Rita. I'm flattered, You've never dibbs me before. lol.

      Delete
  3. This is a fantastic pop up box card! Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pop up box thanks for sharing with 613 AC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome job! So glad we found this on our front porch here at 623 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning project - amazing sparkle!!!
    Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such a great project. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is big wow - lots of glitter in that fun treasure. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rocked this one lovely lady!! Your talent just blows me away x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This looks really fantastic! Love it! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic work. Your box is so great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a really cute idea! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing and that treasure sure does sparkle & shine !
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful exploding box., great treasure. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear, the first part of my comment didn't type! Great exploding box, thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, wow, wow! That's me, and... Mummy, mummy, please make that for my birthday! That's my 3 year old son! Utterly gorgeous creation. Love the box design but let's be honest, it's all that piratey goodness that has stolen the show utterly and completely! Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you've made me giggle and your son has made my day. Big hugs to you both

      Delete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.