Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

So Sweeet

Surely by now, you know about the $1 digis that Zoe at Make it Crafty has been featuring.
Well, if you've just come out of hiding, you need to check them out.
Just join us at our Facebook group for the great deals and that dollar digi code, inspiration from some of the best and lots of friendly chatter.
This months image is the cutest little ice cream lover, Valerie.
Frenchie Valerie to be specific and she does love her treat.

I've colored her up in copics. Cut her our using my Zing cutter.
From the MTC gallery, I've used one of the medallians for background and sentiment frame.
DCWV "Sweet" matstack papers
Ice cream buttons that I've removed the back button portion so as to lay flat.
A bit of ribbon and some pearls make her sweet as can be. 
Go grab your little frenchie and show us what you create.
here's her close up views 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.