Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring is Springing

It's a happy day.
The grass is greening, the birds are singing, the temps are warming.
It's been a crazy, cold winter and spring cannot come soon enough for me.
These new little Sprites over at Make it Crafty inspired my spring card today.
With all the Crafty Web friends all over the world, I wanted to do something universal for all.

 
I've used the word "friend" in different languages. Please forgive me if translator has butchered any.
 
The image is Friendly Flower Sprites, I've placed them in the pail from Cottage Elements Collection, staying with the flower/wood theme from this months Make it Colourful Challenge
On the back side, I've place in the petals, "Wherever you grow, I will always be here for you."
and a place in the center for signature.
The image was colored in copics.
Using my Zing with MTC software and the teardrop shape, I created a sunburst flower.
With the PNC:Printing the words off onto the petals. Remember to shut off the words when cutting by clicking the eye closed.
Big Hugs Crafty Friends.
Thought I'd share my flowere inspiration pics today as they are so gorgeous
2012 Mother's day beautiful flower - blue tuliphttp://www.totallytownies.com/2011/05/we-love-tulips/


http://www.mi9.com/2012-mother-s-day-beautiful-flower-blue-tulip_97358.html

I'd like to enter into:
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely project.Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    Best Regards,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaped Spring card love the sprites --thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.