Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Magical April

April is full of wonderful.
My oldest boy, hubs and me all have birthdays...ok maybe my birthday is less wonderful...
BUT I have some magic for you today.
Using one of the new mythical images from Make it Crafty, I've combined to create a
project to work with the easy and hard challenge.
As always, the two options or combine to go with both 
Easy-use purple and turquoise
Hard-color on something other than white card stock.
 
I've printed off Cortesia the Unicorn on Kraft paper
Pulled out my Prismapencils to color her up
 MS border punches,
Butterfly from MTC gallery.
tag made from once upon a time mat stack.
WOC blooms
sentiment from sweet pea stamps
 
My camera couldn't capture all the depth in the card so I took a few extras in hopes it would help
 

Hope you all have a wonderful, magical, mythical month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.