Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The birthdays continue...

At MiC and at home, the birthday month continues.
My oldest but still little man, turned 7.
He asks, "Are you gonna color me a picture?"
Oh, my sweet boy can make a momma happy.
We are trying to get him interested in playing an instrument. He loves music, so we
got him a drum set...I know...ear plugs...But he's really good already.
 
Here's my card for him.
Using Rocker Dude
Colored up with Copics
I used my spray gun to give the back a splattered look,
Then using several stamps from Stampabilities Rock Star collection,
I stamped and embossed the sentiment, symbols and notes,
adding a note button that I've clipped the back from to give some dimension..
Rock on coloring addicts and have musical day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.