Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's cold in here

Over at Simply B Facebook, 
there's a super awesome challenge going on.
All the details are on Betty's site
There's two images but I'll post them separately for less confusion (on my part ;))
 
I'll start with Ice Queen
 
 

 

 
I've colored her up with copics.
Using my KNK Zing, I've created a snowflake card.
Covering the front frame flake in Ranger Holographic embossing powder,
Stamping snowflakes and embossing,
then covering again, the top front of the card with the Ranger powder
I did the same on the cards inside.
I've then Cut multiple snowflake layers from mirror board to give the luminescent look of prism ice.
A simple sentiment, surrounded by WOC and other blooms from stash.

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.