Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

You're a Treasure

I have such a treat for you today.
If you didn't know, Alyce Keegan of Kit and Clowder has begun offering classes in coloring which you can find at http://kitandclowder.ning.com/ .
Since I think she is AMAZING, I jumped on that quickly.
Her latest class is called Mermaid Treasures project.
She then offered to refund the money of one two who have already purchased the class.
Oh yeah, BIG happy dance. The class was crazy awesome to begin with but get it for free. Oh my!
 
 
Here is my project using the Mermaid image from Simply B
You won't find her there but Betty has other gorgeous one for you here
 
 
and inside

 
 
even the back is done up
 
close ups
 

 


 
 
So, how did I do this? Well you're gonna have to join the class to find out :)
I know...
She's colored up with Copics. The map background is part of the class. Even sized ready to go. simply print it out.
Blooms are WOC and Kaiser
Papers from Stash
Letters Tim Holtz which I cut down and distressed.
Inside Sentiment- Crafty Secrets
Anchor - Charm me
Star fish are buttons I've cut the backing from
White stamens are bunched and folded to for cluster
I used a cork sheet to cut the heart
Prima button in the center
 
I hope to see you in class soon as I will be doing more of these. Also, I'd like to note that my interpretation is proof positive that if the items Alyce uses are not available to you, it is so easy to substitute.
The little box is perfect to hold any treasure and perfect gift for Mom's Day. Birthday, or any reason.
 
I'd like to enter her into
using o - brad holds the anchor on but not visible :( ((I will pic it if you'd like) inside sentiment is dry embossed) Senitiment, twine, and purple all used
 
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is AWESOME!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dorinda !! Absolutely stunning and very inspiring as I have several mermaid images too and also am in the Mermaid Treasures class !! <3 I guess I hafta get my act in gear and get 'er done !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Lots of colors and details. I'll take your word for it that there is a brad. Something has to hold the anchor on-right? It looks like you did a great job on the Bingo. Thanks for joining us at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beautiful project.... I love your coloring ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo very gorgeous! I love absolutely everything about your project! So well done, sweets! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is awesome with so many wonderful details! Thank you for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Party Bingo!" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dorinda! Please send another message via the contact form on either the challenge blog or my blog with an alternate email address. The Stamping Chef has been trying to contact you for several days regarding your prize, and are saying the email address you provided is blocked and they cannot contact you. Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.