Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

You've hit the right note with me.

Over at Simply B Facebook, 
there's a super awesome challenge going on.
All the details are on Betty's site
There's two images but I'll post them separately for less confusion (on my part ;))
 
Here's
 
the piano closes down for easy mailing

Here she is propped up for display
and from the side

Rio is colored in copics
I've used a template from Loriete's blog for the piano
using my KNK Zing. I've cut the pieces out.
I've also cut our a musical note to frame Rio
The music stand is done with MS round the page punch
Sizzix scrolls under the WOC Blooms
a few other embellishments and we're in tune.

I'd like to enter her into:
Alphabet Challege - H is for Handmade embellishments (die cut flourish)
Divas by Design - Anythiing goes
Simply Betty FB
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely card! Love shaped ones :-) Great colouring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really clever card - very effective.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.