Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dove Art Release

Oh my Goodness...
participating in the release of Jennifer Dove's line of stamps was a blessing.
and now CC Designs is having a DT call...
Over the moon at the chance to play with all the amazingness that is offered.
 

Are you ready to see see some amazing rubber stamps from your
 Favorite Color Artist, Jennifer Dove?

Well grab a beverage, sit back and enjoy this blog hop extravaganza!
We've teamed up with some of the BEST Color Artist around the world to share these amazing 10 new Rubber Stamp Images 

NOW AVAILABLE at C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps

 
I was blessed to play with a couple of my favorite things in life.
The Cardinal
I truly, truly have always love this bird. Beautifuly elegant with its virbrant, rich colors.
Sweetly timid; playfully darting about. Can you catch a glimse?
Copics used:
 
bird: R08, 05, 02, 01.
YR09 & 07 were used with above colors on the beak
Wood, Face and wings: W09, 07, 05, 04, 02, 0
Talons: E09, 07, 23, 53
The background was hand drawn lightly then sprayed with a mix to create a macro backing.
 
 
I also got to color up the covered bridge
Yep, love them. always have.
The history of the wood, the passage of time;
It just speaks to me
I tried to age it up a bit to create a weathered look
Copics used:
Building: W & N Full Range
Pines: BG99, 95, 95, 93 G99
Shrubs: Y38, R08, 89, RV69, V99, W9
rocks: C8, 4, 2
dirt: E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
 
 
It isn't a blog hop without prizes right!
There will be three lucky winners chosen from 3 different blogs below.   Each will get to pick their very own Dove Art Studio Stamp!!!
To be eligible to win leave a little love along the way.  
You will end up at C.C. Designs Blog...make sure to leave a comment there too!
Are you ready to get hopping?
Here we go!!
 
 





















  
I know you'll love these as much as we did!!
 
 

52 comments:

  1. That cardinal is just stunning against that background. And the covered bridge is so pretty...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both - but the cardinal is amazing. He looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Work!! Love the new Line so fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning! Amazing coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardinal is amazing! I'm assuming you flicked the whole thing to get the look of feathers? So real looking! Your coloring is probably the best I've seen! Guess I better get practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous projects you created Dorinda. That Cardinal looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic coloring on these images. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cardinal is gorgeous - love the colors you used. And the silvery weathered look to the covered bridge is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background on the cardinal card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your cards they are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love all these new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both cards! The cardinal is very vibrant and the one with the covered bridge is very authentic looking. TFS, Dorinda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have brought the beautiful cardinal to life on your card - he is gorgeous - as is your card. The covered bridge is wonderful - and, I too, love knowing the history of those lovely old bridges. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! Love the color of the wood on the covered bridge. You really nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing job!!!! Always....amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are awesome! That cardinal is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That cardinal is my absolute favorite. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wow!! Stunning coloring job on both cards. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty love them both! Great job on the texture of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both are super images. Lovely covered bridge that reminds me of the mountains. The cardinal is beautiful. He looks like Hank (the cardinal that comes to our feeder). Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both images are fabulous and you've showcased them beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You make me soooo proud. Love the work on both but Cardinal and background are sWOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great coloring of both of these wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful. The expression on the cardinal is so sweet. But I love the covered bridge. It just reminds me of a simpler time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous work my friend! You are simply incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both of these cards are works of art with tremendously gorgeous coloring.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, both are absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely fabulous coloring on both cards; the cardinal is particularly spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You know how much I love your work and these two are no exception, truly wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great coloring. Super Nice image and card. X Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome coloring of both fab stamps!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  32. thank you for this chance to win! the stamps are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely gorgeous! Like you truly captured the little bird in a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such beautiful work. I love the background on the Carninal card. Awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Could not post on the actual blog for some reason but everyone did such a awesome job.. I know that Jennifer will be so proud...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your coloring on the cardinal is awesome Dorinda....love it!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such beautiful cards. I especially love the covered bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful is not enough to say they are both out of this world. Love the cardinal my favorite bird!!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just beautiful!! So glad I saw your cards on facebook so I could come do the "hop" Truly gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  40. The colouring is just beautiful. The bridge is stunning and so nice to see some different stamp images.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great new images to color. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the cardinal card it is absolutley beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love all the images. How can you pick just one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.