Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Every day is an Adventure with you, Dad

Have you seen the new Dad series of digis?
I just love them.
There's an image to fit any Dad; cool side, serious side or wild side.
A few would fit my hubby but the one that really thought perfect for him was the Adventure Dad
A few years back, pre kiddos, he would hike up some scary mountains.
Our oldest is to the point, he's been asking to go. So, this image is extra perfect.
I've added Boy digi and mountains digi.
Doing a copy, paste and rotate on some to create a more mountainous effect.
I also kept in mind the atmospheric perspective we learned last month while doing the mountains.
adventure dad 800
I've colored my scene up with my copics
Dad's Greens: YG 99, 97, 95, 93
Browns: E49, 45, 44, 43, 42, 41,40
Skin: E51, 50, 11, 21
boy's hair: E79, 27, 25
Reds: 29, 27, 24, 22
Mountains: Full range of Neutrals
Rock: Range of Warms
The sky was airbrushed with B00, 01
Keeping the frame CAS
Make it Crafty Products used:
What kind of Dad do you have?
Show us and link him up in our gallery

2 comments:

  1. WOW Dorinda this is stunning! My dad is car mad, what he doesn't know about cars isn't work knowing. :) Comes in very handy when my car plays up.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.