Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Reading is a key to success

So true are those words.
I've always loved to read. My mother used to tease she'd toss my books out the window
because I had one with me everywhere I went.
 
My oldest son has that love of books as well.
And that boy is smart.
In fact, he was recently tested and qualified to take part in the gifted and talented curriculum
Yes, I am a proud Momma.
 
 
I've made him a bookmark with a quote that hopefully will ring true for him.
He does love a good cup of tea. :)

Using March Hare  image
I've printed the text. Then layering the image on a red background to pop it out a bit
I've glued the whole thing to a tag and stamped the words, "keys to success"
using brown memento ink; adding clear embossing powder for texture


Copics used:
Fur: C6, 4, 2, 00
ears and nose: R01 with C1
Jacket: R59, 37, 27, 24, 22
tie: R08, 05, 02, 01
Shirt and saucer: B02, 01, 000
 
 
Make it Crafty Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.