Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

TPS DT Call

It's mid September, the kiddos are back in school and I've a little extra time
What to do? Ummm...apply to be on the DT at a company I've loved for a long, long time.
Yeppers, The Paper Shelter is having a call for DT.
Here's my little lady called The Music Practice.
 
the copics I've used are
Skin: E04, 11,21,  00, 000
Hair: E99, YR24, 23
Greens: YG17, G14, YG25, 21
Reds: R 46, 27, 24, 22, 21
flute and shadows: C6, 4, 2, 00
 
Other products:
Southern Ridge Trading Co.  Chipboard Embellishment
Michelle R Designs Basic Vintage 3
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed her.
Wish me luck :)
 
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com.ar/2014/09/dt-call.html
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job with all the distressing. And your colouring on those folds is awesome! Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.