Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Season's Greetings

  I know, wrong season.
Hey, I can never be too early right?
 
I'm super excited to be here sharing from Southern Ridge Trading Company
They have the most amazing dies: chipboard and wood.
Welded words, tags, scene designs, miniatures...
I could go on but you should definitely check them out.
 
 Now for me, I've not used a lot of chipboard pieces so I thought...I'll start slow.
Now I can't stop. I am having such a blast with them.
I'll hush now and show you my project.
using Santa Girl
She's one of this year's Christmas releases
 
 
I've also used three dies from Marianne Designs:
the SRTC tag used is Wood 239
Using Tim Holtz DI, I've distressed the edge then taking decoart snow writer,
I've added a bit of snow on top. I just love how it looks
 
 
Well I said I started slow but what a great embellishment for my Make it Crafty image
 I've got something super cool coming up next week with some new chipboard.
I can't believe how versatile these tags and all the products are.
I'm going to have a lot of fun with these gems.
 

2 comments:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.