Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Introducing a new Illustrator at C.C. Designs

Doodledragon
The winners are-
Laura's Blog-
   sharla
Awww, now this is totally adorable Laura!! What a sweet, fun image!!

Dorinda's Blog-
    Irene Grau
I LOVE that sentiment! So perfect. Love the kitty and your coloring. Oh shoot, I just love this whole card!

Holly's Blog-
    J Blanchett
HOLY COW!!! What a great effect with your coloring! It looks so gosh darned awesome!!! I am in awe!! I will be studying what you did there!
 
Congrats winners. Email me at christine @ ccdesignsrubberstamps . com (no spaces) with your mailing address so I can send you your Doodle Dragon winnings!




Oh yeah! We have some extra cuteness joining the C.C. Designs family of Illustrators. I was tickled pink when Dustin contacted me to design stamps for us. I have always loved his incredibly adorable images, and now they are mine, muwahahaha!
The new DT is joining us in a Doodle Dragon Blog Hop. Wait until you see what they have done with the images, your mind will be blown.
To introduce Doodle Dragon we are having a blog hop. 3 of the blogs on the hop are giving away 2 stamps each. But we are not going to tell you who! Leave some love to all the players and on Monday December 1st we will announce the winners. 

Squeal!!! I just love this image!!!

He's called Prrr-fect Catch.

Although he's having a bit of trouble. LOL!!

I searched for an appropriate "fisherman" sentiment and thought this one fits the bill.

I've used some kitty paw paper for the background and a bit of twisted string.

Of course, I've used by DieZyne Die.

Copics used:

Cat: W9,7,5,3,1 E

Fish: E47,YR07,14,Y15,00

Water: BG49,13,11,000
Bowl: B01,000
Pole:E18,15,41
Books: B99,97,95,93,91, R89,27,24,22, G28,07,14,12
Sand: E55,34,31,5,41

The next person on our hop is Faye
If you get lost, our hop order is . . .  
C.C. Designs Blog
Alexandra
Andrea
Asa
Delphine
Dorinda (that's me)
Faye
Holly
JayJay
Jennifer
Kathy
Laura
Rhea
Rosemary
Simone
The new stamps are available now and included in the Black Friday special.

 

25 comments:

  1. I love your card. The stamp is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal is right! Fabulous creation and I just love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - love that cat.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!!! and wonderful sentiment!! I love this image too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background papers. That crazy cat is cute. Nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that sentiment! So perfect. Love the kitty and your coloring. Oh shoot, I just love this whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!! Will you send it to my brother? He spent several hours on the pier fishing yesterday in Michigan and it was snowing!! He did catch something though.....a steelhead, no cold yet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Id be more than happy to send it to you so that you can give it to him. Shoot me an email

      Delete
  8. Cute card. I just love all these images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cats expression....so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Reminds me of a cat I once had. Must get this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image and the quote is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, perfect catch - great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The kitty must be using the wrong bait! HA! Love the grey coloring on the kitty. From Laura P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Love the side step! I think I'm going to have to check into that die!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh I think this is my favorite image so far and I absolutely love your sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This image makes me laugh every time. It reminds me of my dear hubby...always fishing but nothing comes home...lol. Thanks for the awesome card! Love Rhea's card die! Motor cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! So stinkin' CUTE and your coloring is amazing!!! Love this!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spectacular card and coloring. Just love the the cat image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.