Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tis the Season

 
 
I am so loving this holiday season.
I'm not sure what is different but I just have more of a calm about me.
With three little peeps and a busy husband, I should be frantic. lol.
Maybe it's the sweet seasons images from Make it Crafty.
I have several of them that I've been playing with.
This is the first I've gotten onto a card.
 
Little Jinkles Elf
 
 
 
 
 
 Once again, I've used the new Side Step Card Die from CC Designs DieZyne.
It's just too easy to make cards with this die. LOVE IT!!!
Using some holly paper from paper Studio.
Stickers from La Petites 3D
Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 04
Hair: E99, YR27, 24,23
Greens: G28, 07 14 12
Reds: R59, 29, 27, 24, 22
Bell: C7, 5, 3, 2




1 comment:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.