Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Drumroll Please

Congrats to Erika Horvathova, the winner from my blog. 
I have emailed you with contact info to claim your prize.
Happy Friday to you!!
I've some new news to share with you today.
Some of you may have figured out as
I've been working semi anonymously in the background this past month.
Well...I am one of the lucky girls who get to join CC Designs DT.
I'm so excited to be able to bring you more fun.
Can't wait so I'll give you a quick peek
this is Aphrodite Willow.
I love the Willow character she's just so fun.
She was part of a color along and perfect for this celebration
because really, you can't have too much happy :D



and I've more amazing news

Our fabulous boss is allowing us to give away our favourite stamp from the CC Designs collection

I can't decide. I love them all. So I going to go with one that just really speaks to me right now.
You know I'm going to pick a Jennifer Dove one. Yes I am...
DoveArt Studios The Lighthouse
leave a comment below and you could win The lighthouse
The giveaway is open until December 11th 9am EST!




12 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I'm so happy for you. This spot is well deserved. Looking forward to your creations. Congratulations. Beautiful card of course. Hope to win the Dove Art Studio stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, so beautiful... you always amaze me!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation :), and card you made is gorgeous - love your coloring of Aphrodite Willow and shades of pinks are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Dorinda!! Very well deserved!! Your talent is amazing and I can't wait to see what you will be creating with CC Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, congratulations!!! Your card is gorgeous, of course! And you're giving a lighthouse away? I think it has my name on it, just look a little closer, it's right there! Hahaaa keeping my fingers crossed, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Dorinda! Your card is beautiful. Would love to win this awesome stamp.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Such a pretty card! Love the lighthouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations..and great job on these ..the coloring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations gorgeous girlie! Wow those folds are outstanding! The colours are perfect too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Willow colouring. Not sure I'd use a lighthouse so don't worry about me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautaiful and of course everything Jen does is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.