Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Shine like a Diamond

I've said it a million times, I love a challenge.
Gotta say though, I haven't come out from the table for a couple months
I'm scared, trembling, sniffling even.
 
This month our challenge at Make it Crafty is to create Glistening Snow or Ice.
NO GLITTER!!!!
All we can use is an opaque white pen to add glistening.
 
Oh wow, this was tough for me.
I punched tiny holes in paper and tried spraying ink dots to create a prisma effect,
I used my blender pen and I used my white opaque pen.
I even added a sun to try to emphasize that the snow should be shining.
I think, in the end, I should have added more white pen because it's hard to see. 
It'll hafta do.
 
 


1 comment:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.