Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DoveArt Studios New Release

Jennifer Dove from DoveArt Studio is back
with another collection of amazing stamps.
 
We have a wonderful, colorful hop for you to enjoy today.
The stamps are available for purchase now.
You will want them all by the end of the hop.
 
LilacandbutterflydawebsiteBirdonbranchdawebsite
Cupcakejdwebsite
GiraffedawebsiteHimalayanpoppydawebsite

 
 
____________________ 
 
I LOVE birds and I LOVE Jennifer Dove's birds.
There is SO much detail and what a joy to color.

This is Sparrow.
 
 

Using the Stitched Bracket Dies by DieZyne, I've created an simple elegant frame.
Of course, sparrow has been colored up in copics:
Kept CAS because he is one of those images that speaks for himself.


And because I love these images so much,
 I've colored up the Himalayan Poppy as well.
 

 
 

Again using one of the DieZyne Dies called Half Circle,
 Adhering the Poppies to the pop up portion
that has been created by the Half Circle Die,
I get this super easy Sympathy card that looks like tons of time has gone into it.
 
I really hope you've enjoyed my selections today.
Keep hopping, there's lots more gorgeousness to see.

&
 
If you get lost along the hop, here is the order . . . 
 
 
Comment on each blog, because 2 of them hold the prize.
What is the prize???  
Two lucky winners will win 2 stamps from the hop.
The winner will be announced on Sunday January 31st at 8:00 pm est

 


28 comments:

  1. These are both very stunning cards, I adore the Sparrow, we get a lot in our garden so it is lovely to see such a perfect stamp of one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Your coloring is awe inspiring!!!! Love them both ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and these stamps they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice bird stamp. Very realistic

    ReplyDelete
  5. two cards? where do you find the time?! I love them as they are PERFECT! thank you for making these stamps shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are gorgeous. The bird looks real and the flower is Gorgeous. Great job.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me salivating at the first card and then I scrolled down and saw the flower! Both of them are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful little sparrow you have colored. I really like this image and the flower is superb as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another beautiful image and CAS card - needs nothing more. love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are both super, wish I could colour like that

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness both cards are stunning. Fantastic job with your coloring. Fabulous ideas and inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are amazingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and love these new stamps. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both beautiful, so glad you displayed both of them, wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a birder and love this image. Your coloring is great on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are beautiful---so real looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would never attempt to color that bird, too many details. You'[ve done a beautiful job coloring it. The flowers are lovely also. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving both your cards! Framing the bird is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are both wonderful and inspiring. Love the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are lovely and the new stamps are great.
    Kathryn Bain (couldn't post any other way, sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love you work and your cards. Would have liked to have copic colors listed. Now I will have to guess. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards - wonderful coloring.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful coloring. I love all the stamps in the release!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...your coloring is amazing!!! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dorinda I love your cards! Amazing coloring!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.