Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Make it Crafty Presents "A new collection of Gorgeous Flowers" - Blog Hop

Congrats to Linda K - aka LadyBug Stampers
You are the winner of the Rubber Magnolia Stamp with Sentiment
from my blog
I will email you with information to contact Zoe and claim your prize

Gorgeous Flowers Blooming just for you!

 Happy New Year!
We hope you have had a wonderful time over the holidays and wish you an amazing 2015!...

 Today we are excited to be sharing a new release
of beautifully illustrated flower stamps from Make it Crafty.
They are intricate and delicate with lots of detail and
are the perfect choice for many occasions.
These gorgeous new flowers are available in both digital and rubber.
The rubber stamps also come with a hand written sentiment,
which of course you could use between all the different flowers.
---------------------------------
You should have arrived from Elaine. Next on your stop will be Nicolleta.
If a link doesn't work, try back. Silly timezones and all.
If you get lost along the way, we begin with Andrea

And you KNOW there are prizes to be had.
So get cozy, and take some time to smell
the roses and magnolias and lilies and daisies.
Ok, just Enjoy
and leave some love along the way
---------------------------------
I am so completely in love with all the flowers and so excited to share their release with you.
So delicate and detailed. I've not stopped playing with them since they've arrived.
 

For my card, I've used the Magnolia
Kept CAS because it needs nothing else. :D 
colored with Copics
RV 17, 55, 52, 000
R02, 01, 000
BV23, 31
YG24,23
 ---------------------------------
Direct Links
Birthday Daisies Rubber Stamp
New Digital stamps will be available here >>
---------------------------------
Blog Hop Order
Andrea – Magnolia 
Jennifer – Daisies
Rosemary – Roses
Marika – Lilies
Stephanie – Roses
Faye – Lilies
Special Guest Elaine
Dorinda – Magnolia (you are here)
Nicoletta – Roses
Carla – Daisies
Delphine – Roses
Sandy – Lilies
Special Guest Ellen
Zoe – Magnolia
Barbara Forgotten – Daisies
Kay – Roses
Ruby – Lilies
Make it Crafty Store Blog


56 comments:

  1. I just love the colours you've used - and I agree nothing else required bit these gorgeous flowers hugs Judith c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgeee!!! Your coloring is stunning on these gorgeous flowers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I am liking these magnolias more and more with every new card that uses them. Just perfect for subtle coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh they truly are stunning Dorinda. I love all the shades you have mixed together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb colours used on this card. I think these are going to be one of my favorites. Very classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow so pretty love the colours chosen, just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the color combination on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colouring with wonderful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing colouring . Beautiful card . These stamps are going to be a favorite I think

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Magnolia! Makes me think I am standing next to my mother's tree. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super coloring, great card. Love these magnolias.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - love the soft colors and the layers.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, the background is so subtle, fabulous contrast xx

    hugs
    Sandie
    sandie.gough@ntlworld.com
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh Dorinda this is stunning.. soft touch and love how your matting pops the colors!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your project.. so beautiful and the Magnolias are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Dorinda!! Those new images are gorgeous, and so is your coloring!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's such a beautiful card you've made. Lovely colouring job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, love the softness. And the scrolly (is that a word?) sentiment is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your coloring and how you placed the stamp in the lower left and let it wrap up and around. The color choices were perfect. Beautiful Mother's Day card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your CAS Design. Great soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning! I mean it's stunning!!! XOXO Mi

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the colors that you used. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the different colors you used on this card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  24. The colors are so pretty and I love the way you matted the card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dorinda, this is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow this is beautiful. Each of you that have used this stamp is different. and I love them all. Love the stamp too. So delicate but then I love flowers of any kind ever weeds with flowers. LOL Fantastic card!!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Preciosa tarjeta, los colores tan suaves muy bien elegidos

    ReplyDelete
  28. A beautiful card - I'm awe struck

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful coloring on a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous as always. Perfect Card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The range of colours you have used on the flowers = Magnificent Magnolias!! Love it and the frame around!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So pretty! I think of sweet pees when I sea this :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful - like a breath of spring! Our magnolias here in Midland (Ontario, Canada) are buried under 3 feet of snow. Lovely colouring, Dorinda!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the soft look of your flower petals! Very pretty card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dorinda this is so pretty. I love the colors of the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These stamps are so detailed. I can't wait to try one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Dorinda your card is stunning. I love the colors and that image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your magnolia card is stunning!! All these new flower are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous bright green and muted colours in flowers. Works brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love all of the cards I am seeing on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy New Year and may it be even better than last year. I love how you have the sentiment with the beautifully colored flowers. TFs.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful coloring as always Dorinda!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your card is beautiful and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Stunning! Such pretty colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  45. absolutely beautiful card. I love what you made so much....the colors you chose go very well with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Just beautiful, I love coloring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow such gorgeous fragile coloring

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous...all the cards in the hop are simple spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. beautiful card! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  50. This was soooo beautiful, any mother would love to get this card.
    Absolutely beautilful work of art,

    Hugs from Linda in Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.