Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Raindrops keep falling

Oh that is so cliche...giggle

Hi ya everyone.
I'm so excited to be sharing my first post with you at CC Designs

And yes, I bring you "Rain"
but hugs and kisses of rain. The best kind.


Rain is one of the new Pollycraft images along with the Valentine sentiments
Copics used:
E000, 00, 11, 04, BV25
B37, 12, 41
R37, 24, 22
RV09, 04, 00
E39, YR27, 24
G07, YG03, 00

background sprayed on using a paper towel method
added some rain with a multiliner and drops using this tutorial by Jennifer Dove
I used an XO stamp to randomly stamp over a background
then covered with Red embossing powder.
I also had to perfect ribbons to use.
I combined both XO and hugs and kisses








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.