Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CC Designs and Roberto's Raschals part 2



  I'll admit, I'm not a hashtag or a selfie girl but these two gals just won me over.

 My good friend, Andrea, teased about these two being us.
I said, "of course, I'm the one in charge with the phone." lol
And she would be the one goofing around while I'm trying to take a picture.
Well, we keep each other grounded. That's for sure
That's what great friends are for.

I've hashtagged with several of the new Amy R "Teen sentiments"
just perfect for these girls.
#For an awesome gal#selfie#Love ya#<3#LOL
Using the frilly banner die and some sticky letters, we've got #BFF
I've also used banner pieces from the new "Make a Card #3"
AND the new stencil "Gal Doodles"
 
 
 
copic clothing colors
Y38,35,32
R89,85,83
B39,28,24
BG18,13,11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.