Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

DoveArt Designs Blog Hop


Little Miss Muffet Stamps and some of the gals from Make It Crafty have come together for a fun hop and would like to share with you some exciting news. 

Our friend Jennifer Dove has a wonderful new rubber stamps line called
DoveArt Designs
And Little Miss Muffet Stamps now has them in the store. 

Jennifer is focusing on more nature and realistic images with details to make the coloring experience easy. 
We know you will enjoy creating something beautiful once you get your hands on them.
 
___________________________
  
I know you'll enjoy seeing what all the ladies have created.
Leave comments for a chance to win! 
We will be showing you just a few but the whole stamp line can be found

HERE at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
 ____________________________________________
 
The gorgeous DoveArt stamp I have chosen to use is Giraffe.
and to accompany him
From Make it Crafty; Gnomey Harry
I think little Harry makes quite the whimsical statement. :D
 
 
 

I've used E19, 17, 41, 51, 31, 11 on the giraffe
grass: YG97, 95, 93
Gnome blues: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Greens: G18,YG03
Sky was airbrushed using none other than Jennifer's
Y18, YR18, 14, B90
 
I've popped a few skeleton leaves and some metal for a little decoration.
The paper I had was a perfect add. It does look a little giraffeish. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the hop.
We've got some jaw dropping art for you.
 
___________________________________
 

24 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I love that giraffe, and what an awesome sky..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing scene and I love how you put all the elements together! Great sky too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, an elfe with a giraffe! fabulous x
    hugs
    sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great scene! Would have never thought to put those two together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! You are an amazing person and your talent is exquisite! You did a fabulous job on this card. Thank you for being a part of the hop and my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmigawd! Think I'm on the African plains lol! What a fab background! And the addition of little "Harry" is genius and priceless! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! WOW!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love giraffes and you did this one up just perfectly!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you created a gorgeous scene...great coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers. What a great scene. The sky is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute Dorinda!! Gorgeous coloring and a great scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I LOVE this! Such a gorgeous image, stunning colouring and wonderful design.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Dorinda! I love your scene And your coloring!! hugs and kisses!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh you are such a Classic! I would never have thought to put Harry in there. It's fantastic! The whole scene is amazing and the sky is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Dorinda!! LOVE those clouds!!! Beautifully colored images!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW WOW WOW>
    I LOVE this card.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just so cute. Love the little gnome with the giraffe, great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful and so intricate!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Dorinda - love, love, love your card! Giraffes are one of my favourite animals, and you've done this one proud! Thanks for sharing.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the pretty sky!

    ReplyDelete
  21. S W E E T ......Looks like a nice way to RELAX!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.