Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

I just love you

 
Just because Valentines Day is over doesn't mean the love stops there. Nope Nope!
I'm gonna keep it coming.
 
I got the perfect "love" piece too
I just love this one. It's the perfect size; giving it so many options.
This is HRT-477
from the February New Releases at Southern Ridge Trading Company
 
 
I knew I wanted to really highlight the heart; so I've kept it relatively simple.
 
I've used a glue pad, stamping the entire area.
Then covering and burnishing in ECD microfine glitter.
After, I used a heart stencil as a mat, spraying R38,
with my copic airbrush, slightly around the edge.
Using word stamps, I've stamped the "I love you"
then added a small ribboned WOC bloom and a little sticker heart
Finally, I've place an image "Flower Girl" from Whimsy Stamps
That I've had colored up with no home.
I really love how it turned out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.