Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pink and Kraft

 
We've changed our challenge start date to the 7th of the month.
And this month is a great challenge.
I wanna see LOTS of Pink and Kraft for you all.
 
The best thing about Kraft is you can use a paper sack, precut kraft or whatever you have.
When we were building our home, we bought huge rolls to lay down or cover windows to keep the heat out while we worked.
I just cut a piece from the roll and fed it through the printer.
Easy!!
 
I've used Sealed with a Kiss for my project.
I love this image and have wanted to color it up for a while
Perfect challenge for her.


 
Since I am not a pro with copics and Kraft, it was time to pull out the pencils.
Super excited was I as I've just received my Inktense pencils and have been dying to use them.
 
Once colored, I used a brush to blend out my color.
The great thing about Inktense is that they are Ink based. So, you can use them like a pencil for precision and then use water to blend and soften like a watercolor.
Once I blended, I went back in and accented my highlights.
 
Following it as exact as I could.
I LOVE the bow. Lol. Yep, that my fav part.
I still need to work on those shadows of her dress.
Practice, Practice
I've also added once of the new chippies
I've inked the doodle then covered with clear embossing powder to seal.
And what's a princess without her carriage.
from Live, Love, Crafts
Added a few blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.