Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Roberto Preview



It's time for another Preview from CC Designs and Roberto's Raschals
 
This month, I've chosen a couple of images.
I'll post separately for ya.
 Gotta give each image their own space lol.
 
This is "Chris".
 
I think he's adorable. He reminds me of my oldest son. 
He's 7 and cannot keep his hands out of his pockets.
It makes me a little nutty. My husband says, this is every boy at that age.
So, I guess I'll wait till the phase passes.
 
In the meantime, I had to color this little cutie up in honor of my little cutie.
 
 Colored up in copics:
Skin: E000,00,11,04 BV25
Hair: E49,47,44
Pants: B99,97,95,93,91
Shirt: YR18,15,20
 
The sentiment is from this month's Amy R "Teen Sentiment" release
The background is "Guy Doodles".  One of the new releases too.
Yep!!!! CC Designs now has stencils.
I used gesso and lay down a layer to give this one texture.
After drying, I used my Tim Holz distress ink on the raised portion
then using I inked the edges in a darker shade.
I had some star confetti to add some color and shine.
The bottom is metal ribbon with a piece of brown twined through.
 
Perfect little or big guy image.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.