Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

By DieZynes New Release and Blog Hop

 
 
It's finally here!
The second release from By DIEzyne Dies.

We are celebrating this weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group and C.C. Designs Facebook Group.
 
We are kicking everything off with a really big blog hop!
 
We have the C.C. Designs DT here today to share their creativity with the new By DIEzyne Dies.

You can find By DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE
 
______________________________________________
 
 
I'm so excited to get to play with these dies again.
I absolutely LOVE them.
They are so versatile. Each set can be used in so many combinations.
Your imagination can just run wild.
 
On this card, I've used the Half Brackets.
I just flipped the bracket around, met the end to the previous cut and formed a lovely frame.
Then I've taken my layers, pieced them together to form an elegant design
without all the "real" layers.
Finally, I've used the edge die to finish off the ends.
 
The image is the Make it Crafty "Roses of Love"
The copic colors I've used are: 
 RV25, 23, 21, 00
G99, 94, 03, 000
BV23, 20, W5, 3

________________________________________________
 
 
What is a blog hop without prizes?!?!
Of course we have prizes.
We are going to play a game.
 
WORD SCRAMBLE
 
Here is how you play:
1.  Visit each blog along the way.
2.  Leave a comment.
3.  Become a follower of each persons blog.
4.  Each person will have 1 or more letters posted.  Collect all those letters to unscramble the word.
5.  The last person on the hop is Rhea, the creator of By DIEzyne Dies.  Leave your answer in a comment on her blog.  Make sure you also follow her blog.
To qualify all steps need to be followed.
Two lucky winners will receive 1 By DIEzyne Die Set and 1 stamp from C.C. Designs.
 

MY LETTER/S ARE - S N N

 
Ok...so....that's the blog hop game.
But, there are more chances to win over the weekend on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and C.C. Designs Fan Page - Facebook Groups.
 
Make sure to come join the party!
 
Passionate Paper Creations and Friends > Click HERE
C.C. Designs Fan Page > Click HERE
 
IT ALL STARTS NOW!
Dorinda (that's me)
Special guest hopping with the team...
Your last stop on the Hop....This is where you leave your answer :)
Rhea
AVAILABLE AT:

24 comments:

  1. A very lovely card Dorinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation Dorinda!
    Love the bright spring feel of it. Smiles.

    Am following you via email hun.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the way you used the dies to create that matting for the image. Beautiful coloring on the roses too! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. Those roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - perfect set on those gorgeous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely layers and beautiful colouring

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am breathless! This card is a true work of art! Every little detail is absolutely spectacular! I actually had to sit and catch my breath before I could form a word to describe how magnificent it truly is! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! I am in love and I can hear the Angels singing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the papers and beautiful image ♥

    Follower via Blogger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring and cad Dorinda!! :) Maria I am already a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dorinda! I love your flowers! that flower on the right looks like a picaso picture in the center LOL! great hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dorinda this is a gorgeous card! Roses are one of my favorite flowers, plus it was my mothers name :) I really need to learn how to create pretty cards like yours. Thank you for sharing. I follow you on my google account :) Have yourself a wonderful weekend! ~Trina Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your card is beautiful, Dorinda!! Love the flowers you added too. I've put those half brackers on my wish list!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous again Dorinda! just love those dies and the gorgeous flowers!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card as always Dorinda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow such a beautiful card,many thanks for your inspiration.
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. I love the flowers and butterfly added to you beautiful colored roses.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty embellishments and awesome dies you used on your gorgeous card! Lovely coloring too! I am a brand new follower here, signed up to follow by email!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.