Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Here, Birdie, Birdie


Previews are here!!
Available for purchase the afternoon of March 7
 
This is "Birdie"
She's such a little darling.
I'm really loving the bright colors right now. I NEED spring!!


 
 
I've used the flower dies from "Goldie".
I previewed her yesterday.
You can check her out here.
She's been framed with the oval from "Make a Card #5".
I've also used "By DieZyne Half Circle Dies" and "Stitched Brackets"
Using a bit of yellow ribbon, I've tied my card shut and she opens to
perfectly sweet sentiment by AmyR called "Hopped Up" on the left 
and letter words I've used to create a coordinating sentiment on the right.
 
Colored in Copics:
Skin: E000,00,11,04. BV23
Hair: E
Clothing:
RV17,14,13,11
Y38,17,15,11
YG 67,17,28,21
Ground/Chickens:
E50,51,53,55
YR07, R05




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.