Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Birthday Twila

Happy April.
 
This month at CCD is all about birthdays,
which is perfect since I have three in my home.
 
I've used Birthday Twila from Roberto Rascals
This image is way kinds of cuteness,
had to play with her.
 
I needed some color inspiration and switched things up from my usual madness method.
I picked my papers first and used those colors to coordinate my image to.
That is probably the easiest way to do things but I do like a challenge lol.
 
 
Copics use
Skin: E000,00,11,04,BV23 R20
Hair: N7,5,3,1
Dress: E15,13 Y38,35,32
balloon/hat: R08, 05, 00


 
I've used the new BDZ dies Half Brackets to create an easel card.
Twila was cut out using one of the frame pieces from the side step card die.
then using the edge piece, I gave her some decorative edging.
I've also used the stitched bracket die for the background on Twila
finally, adding the frame pieces from the stitched bracket set.
One of the best things (and there's lots) is that these dies are so interchangeable.
Mixing them up create limitless combos
 
And here she is all set up.
Sentiments by Amy R
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.