Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

SweetHeart

Ok, I'll be honest, if I coulda done all the images for this months release, I would have.
I am absolutely in love with them
 
This is Sweetheart.
I know, right?
Serious Awwww here
 
 
copics used:
skin: E04,11,00,000,RV10 RV23 
Hair: E17,15 Y38,35,32
Dress: R89, 85, 83, 81
BV28, 26, 22, 20

She's framed up using the newest releases of BDZs "Stitched and Pierced"
I've edged the card with the edger from "Stitched Brackets"
and banners from Rose with Balloon Outline Die. I've just trimmed the center piece down.

 
Doing the same inside
 
Sentiments are PollyCraft Birthday Sentiments
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful hun. Love this creation so completely.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.