Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Portrait

 
 
This month's challenge at Make it Crafty is "Portrait"
 
I love little Robbie and wanted a male image so I've chosen to create him into my Portrait.
 
It's been a crazy month so I didn't put him on a card.
too many birthdays lol.
I hope you like him.
 

Using some techniques from the uber talented Zoe from her new ebook,
I've added facial features to create realism.
I used my polychromos pencils for more freedom and
I just adore how his little face worked out. 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love the "painting" look it gives it... So cool!! Did you use Watercolor paper? I see the texture on it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria. Yes ma'am it's watercolor paper. I usually use less tooth but i'm trying to learn how to properly use my pencils

      Delete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.